KC908 is a wide-band sweep receiver, it is capable of measuring radio frequency spectrum and field strength as well as demodulating and monitoring common signals. As for uncommon signals, KC908 can record the raw IQ signal and save for later analysis.
KC908 is based on SDR theory. Different from other SDR receivers, KC908 integrates complete digital signal processing unit and user interface, so there is no need to depend on a computer. KC908 supports SDR software like HDSDR and is able to connect with GNURadio.
As a reconnaissance equipment, KC908 is capable of sweeping swiftly and discovering signals. Being different from traditional sweeping spectrum analyzer, KC908 obtains spectrums of certian width using FFT and then splice them together to acquire a panorama. In this manner, KC908 reaches a speed of 3GHz bandwidth per-second with a 10kHz precision, which is equivalent to 120,000 25kHz channels. As for specific radio stations within 300-500MHz, it takes less than 0.1 second to finish. We’re proud of such a decent performance on a micro-size hand-held equipment.
KC908(A/B model) comes with 2 receiving channels. It can measure the amplitude difference and phase difference between two channels. Also, it it equipped with signal generating function to output the CW and simple modulated signals. With GNURadio connected, KC908 is even capable of outputing relatively complicated digital modulating signals.
- Spectrum analysis
- Field strength measurement
- Signal generator and IQ files play
- Digital voice demodulation(built-in DMR-Tetra only in 136-174MHz & 410-470MHz with out option)
- Better than 15KHz frequency measurement accuracy with any sweep span, a single measurement can get the accurate frequency.
- Comfortable monitoring with multiple squelch mode
- Automatically log strong signals for reconnaissance
- Storing up to 999 channels
- Waterfall figure display
- Record IQ and audio to TF card
- Level tone function for tracing on foot
- Analogical demodulation with high volume audio for noisy environment
KC908 can be used as a traditional spectrum analyzer. It’s also the ideal choice for digital, pulse or unstable signals(like magnetron output).
- Professional communication engineering
- IoT project
- Interference searching
- Concealed signal source searching
- Electromagnetic radiation measurement
- Radar and satellite station
- Radio reconnaissance and monitoring
- Spectrum resource occupancy analysis.
- Industrial microwave engineering
- Electromagnetic environment evaluation