The KC908U and KC908V are Lite versions of the KC908 series receivers with ONE receive port and ONE source port. KC908U supports 100kHz~4GHz frequency range; KC908V supports 100kHz~6GHz frequency range. KC908U/V adopts stainless steel precision SMA connector.
- Spectrum analysis
- Field strength measurement
- Digital voice demodulation(built-in DMR-Tetra only in 136-174MHz & 410-470MHz with out option)
- Signal generator and IQ files play
- Better than 15KHz frequency measurement accuracy with any sweep span, a single measurement can get the accurate frequency.
- Comfortable monitoring with multiple squelch mode
- Automatically log strong signals for reconnaissance
- Storing up to 999 channels
- Waterfall figure display
- Record IQ and audio to TF card
- Level tone function for tracing on foot
- Signal demodulation with high volume audio for noisy environment
KC908 can be used as a traditional spectrum analyzer. It’s also the ideal choice for digital, pulse or unstable signals(like magnetron output).
- Professional communication engineering
- IoT project
- Interference searching
- Concealed signal source searching
- Electromagnetic radiation measurement
- Radar and satellite station
- Radio reconnaissance and monitoring
- Spectrum resource occupancy analysis.
- Industrial microwave engineering
- Electromagnetic environment evaluation