KC901M is a multipurpose RF instrument integrating a VNA (vector network analyzer), spectrum analyzer, field strength meter, and an extra low-frequency signal source. It can do complete single port vector measurement and 2-ports simple vector network analyzing.
- Vector network analyzing up to 9.8GHz
- 1Hz frequency step
- Good accuracy and anti-interference ability
- Abundant functions and easy to carry
- Transmission measurement (Filter adjustments, measuring amplifiers, verifying
directivity of antennas)
- Reflection measurement (Impedance matching network adjustment, antenna
feeding system quality evaluation)
- RF source plus an extra audio signal source
- Spectrum display and field strength observation (potentially used for inspecting
a radio station’s emission performance, or for searching for the interference sources)
The KC901M is mainly used for adjusting various RF circuits, such as filters, amplifiers, splitters, combiners; testing input/output impedance, evaluating antenna feeding system and detecting equipment’s signal amplitudes at all levels. It can also do field strength measurement, which is useful for checking the correct operation of low powered devices with integrated antennas and when searching for interference sources etc.
What in Package
Shoulder Strap 1
User manual 1
Desktop Stand 1
There are no reviews yet.