KC901Q is a multipurpose RF instrument integrating a Network Analyzer, spectrum analyzer, field strength meter, and a signal generator. It can measure the level and phase change of signals through the device under test.
- Up to 20GHz frequency range
- 1Hz frequency stepping
- Ideal accuracy and stability
- Dual conversion, good anti-interference ability
- Abundant functions and easy to carry
- Transmission measurement (Measure phase and level difference)
- Reflection measurement (External coupler required)
- RF source and extra audio signal source
- Spectrum display and field strength observation (potentially used for inspecting
a radio station’s emission performance, or for searching for the interference
The KC901Q is mainly used for adjusting various RF circuits, such as filters, amplifiers, splitters, combiners; With suitable external coupler, it can test input/output impedance, evaluate antenna feeding system and detecte equipment’s signal amplitudes. It can also execute field strength measurement, which is useful for checking the correct operation of low powered devices with integrated antennas and when searching for interference sources etc.
What in Package
Shoulder Strap 1
User manual 1